What I Offer
If you are drawn to hypnotherapy, I look forward to partnering with you in having you achieve the results you want to live the life you desire – and deserve! I will guide, assist and cheer you on as you reach your highest aspirations personally, professionally and spiritually.
What I offer you is the following:
- My commitment to do the best I can for your with my skills, intuition and caring heart.
- My decades of experience based on the above. I have seen miraculous results no matter the issue (and I have seen a wide array of issues!) I have also seen where it was a waste of time, money and energy for my clients if there is not the motivation – if they just want-to-want, usually for someone else, (smoking is a great example) but they are a step away from genuinely wanting it for themselves.
What makes the difference? Both of us. I cannot do it alone, I offer you my very best but this is a partnership. I ask you to do the same for the best results that will affect you in every aspect of your body, mind and spirit. A winning combination!
Still Want More Proof that Hypnosis Works?
Hypnosis is one of the most misunderstood (and effective!) tools for self-change available in the world today.
When you say “hypnosis,” most people think of magic shows, silly stage acts, and possibly even witchcraft.
Frankly, nothing could be further from the truth.
Hypnosis is simply this: a relaxed state of focused attention that allows people to control and change mental and physiological patterns that can’t be changed in everyday awareness.
The use of hypnosis to treat disease (also called “hypnotherapy”) has been around for more than half a century. In fact, the British Medical Association approved the use of hypnotherapy in 1955. The American Medical Association approved its use in 1958.
As you might imagine, if major medical associations have approved the use of hypnosis to treat disease, imagine how powerful it is when treating thought patterns that stand in the way of the slim body you deserve!
More Importantly, Clinical Studies Prove Hypnosis Works . . .
Increases Weight Loss by 146%
Numerous clinical studies have proven that hypnosis is amazingly effective in helping folks lose weight:
- In a 9-week study of two weight management groups (one using hypnosis and one not using hypnosis), the hypnosis group continued to get results in the two-year follow-up, while the non-hypnosis group showed no further results (Journal of Clinical Psychology, 1985).
- In a study of 60 women separated into hypnosis versus non-hypnosis groups, the groups using hypnosis lost an average of 17 pounds, while the non-hypnosis group lost an average of only .5 pounds (Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 1986).
- In a meta-analysis, comparing the results of adding hypnosis to weight loss treatment across multiple studies showed that adding hypnosis increased weight loss by an average of 97% during treatment, and even more importantly increased the effectiveness POST TREATMENT by over 146%. This shows that hypnosis works even better over time (Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 1996).
The bottom line here is that when hypnosis sessions are added to various weight loss programs, the results are always better — more than 146% better over the long term!
~ Dr. Roberta Temes
Another quote from a highly respected Doctor
“Over the years, I’ve learned that one of the things that allows me to be a successful doctor is to have an open mind – to be able to hear about new ideas and test them without condemning them up front.
This philosophy has allowed me to personally transform my life as well as help my patients because it’s provided me the opportunity to learn about new treatments that I otherwise might not have considered.
One of these treatments is hypnosis done by a legitimate professional (not the late-at-night infomercial kind of what you see at stage shows) which is approved for clinical use by both the British Medical Association and the American Medical Association.
In a meta-analysis, comparing the results of adding hypnosis to weight loss treatment across multiple studies showed that adding hypnosis increased weight loss by an average of 97% during treatment.
Even more importantly, hypnosis increased the effectiveness POST TREATMENT by over 146%. This shows that hypnosis works even better over time (Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 1996.”
~ Mark Hyman, MD